Nepal Today

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SECOND ROUND OF GOVT. SANGAHIYA LOKTANTRIK MORCHA TALKS THURSDAY Kathmandu, 2 May: Second phase of talks between government and Sanhgahiya Loktatrik Morcha is being held Thursday. The Morcha weith eight parties is a constituent of eight parties. Talks will be centered arounx 13 demands of the Morcga. Nnnn GOLD PRICE FALLS RS. 800 PER TOLA THURSDAY Kathmandu, 2 May: Gold price fell Rs,800 per tola Thursday compared to the previous days. Told was being traded for Rs.52,000 per tola Thursday. nnnn MEDIA GOOGLE “It was the four forces that blocked voting process in the last CA for 18 months,” Gurung said, adding that the new CA could fail again if all-party consensus was not forged before the elections. “In addition, the last CA had completed 80 per cent of work. Why do we need to spend such huge resources for remaining 20 per cent task?” CPN Maoist leader (Deb Gurung, The Himalayan Times, 2 May) nnnn


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home